Alta Congress provides workforce housing. Workforce housing is a term that is being increasingly used to describe housing that is affordable for households with an earned income that is insufficient to secure quality housing within a reasonable proximity to a workplace.
The term “workforce” refers to those who are gainfully employed and represents a group of people who are not typically thought of as the focus of affordable housing. Many of those affected by the lack of affordable housing in our region include those who work in the service and tourism industry, which is the region’s largest employer. Every day, teachers, librarians, firefighters and others in our communities face a choice no one should have to make: housing or food. In the simplest arguments, this is why workforce housing is essential.
For more information and to learn how you can qualify for this program please call our office at (561) 303-1691.
- 18" x 18" Designer Ceramic Tile Throughout*
- Balconies and Terraces with Storage*
- Computer Work Stations with USB Outlets*
- Designer Kitchens with 42" Espresso Cabinetry
- Full Size Front Loading High Efficiency Washers and Dryers
- Granite Counter Tops in Kitchens and Baths
- Hurricane Impact-Resistant Windows
- Intrusion Alarm Systems Available*
- Large Breakfast Bars and Pantries
- Large Walk-in and Linen Closets
- Patio Doors
- Pool, Courtyard, Lake and Golf Course Views Available*
- Range with Ceramic Glass Cook Top
- Stainless Steel Energy Star Appliances
Pets - Max 2 allowed, Rent $20.00
- Comments: At Alta Congress, we welcome your pets with open arms! $500 non-refundable pet fee for one pet, required at move in. $750 non-refundable pet fee for two pets, required at move in. Breed Restrictions Apply.